Judy's Desk...Ramblings on Life

I love to do so many things: I crochet, read, and I also write. I believe that it's the act of writing that makes me a writer, not my published works. This blog is a record of my often meandering path as I try and follow my muse.

Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

The short version: crocheting and books...as necessary to my life as breathing!

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

NaNo...Day 1

Well, I've begun writing. I didn't start it on the computer, though. Instead I'm writing it longhand, so if my sore left wrist needs to be completely rested - or needs surgery, at the worst - I'll be able to continue. I don't do well on the computer using only one hand. The words are coming and I'm trying NOT to edit as I go along. Writing the story this way has advantages for me: I tend to get the bigger picture as I type the words into the computer from my notebook. The edits come much easier for some reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


American Christian Fiction Writers