Judy's Desk...Ramblings on Life

I love to do so many things: I crochet, read, and I also write. I believe that it's the act of writing that makes me a writer, not my published works. This blog is a record of my often meandering path as I try and follow my muse.

Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

The short version: crocheting and books...as necessary to my life as breathing!

Friday, November 10, 2006

Wrist Surgery

Surgery will be on Thursday, the 16th, and the recuperation is 12 days. I won't be interested in typing one-handed, so in a few days I'll be shutting down the number of email contacts I maintain, including this blog. It'll be great getting rid of the pain...but this will be a lesson for me. A lesson in slowing down and accepting help in doing things. Sometimes I'm too independent for my own good :>)

1 Comments:

Blogger batgirl said...

Judy, God bless you. How difficult to have wrist surgery when your passions are crocheting and writing. May God pour out His grace on you and grow you through this hard time. Thank you for commenting on my devotional at Novel Journey. I'm a knitter and crocheter too, but I only know how to do granny squares.

Sun Nov 12, 09:17:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home


American Christian Fiction Writers