Judy's Desk...Ramblings on Life

I love to do so many things: I crochet, read, and I also write. I believe that it's the act of writing that makes me a writer, not my published works. This blog is a record of my often meandering path as I try and follow my muse.

Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

The short version: crocheting and books...as necessary to my life as breathing!

Thursday, May 17, 2007

A Wonderful Read!

Ransomed Dreams, by Amy Wallace, is a fast-paced read. We can’t help but feel Gracie Lang’s horrific pain as she suffers the greatest loss a wife and mother can experience. We follow her attempts to find justice and her fledgling efforts to try to return to a normal life…a life that may also once again include (after meeting FBI agent Steven Kessler) experiencing the love of a family. This is a wonderful book, full of intrigue as well as being a love story. As you follow the twists and turns of the plot you’ll find it impossible to put this book down! I highly recommend it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


American Christian Fiction Writers