Judy's Desk...Ramblings on Life

I love to do so many things: I crochet, read, and I also write. I believe that it's the act of writing that makes me a writer, not my published works. This blog is a record of my often meandering path as I try and follow my muse.

Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

The short version: crocheting and books...as necessary to my life as breathing!

Monday, March 05, 2007

A Sweet Secret Pal

She sent me a puffy, which arrived today - and it included stuff for my furbabies!! She sent me Koala bear patterns, afghan patterns, and other stuff that is soooo practical. She really knows me! Here are Susie (in her crate) and Sparkie, enjoying their gifts - and a pic of my goodies, too!

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

you are a good "square joiner!"I have never tried joining squares.
I just make one big square!
Susan

Thu Mar 08, 08:14:00 AM EST  
Blogger Judy said...

Susan, I never used to be good at it! I never enjoyed it back then, either! It's all in the method you use, I guess~

Thu Mar 08, 08:34:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home


American Christian Fiction Writers