Judy's Desk...Ramblings on Life

I love to do so many things: I crochet, read, and I also write. I believe that it's the act of writing that makes me a writer, not my published works. This blog is a record of my often meandering path as I try and follow my muse.

Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

The short version: crocheting and books...as necessary to my life as breathing!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Crochetville Secret Pal Swap

Thank you to my Secret Pal, who sent me a Valentine's Day ecard!! The next 2 months of this are going to be lots of fun!

1 Comments:

Blogger Diana said...

my grandmother used to crochet. Yours are beautiful! I wish knew how. Also, I liked reading your blog entries. The one about your mother-in-law hit home. I lost both my mother and mother-in-law last year withing two weeks of one another. so I know your pain.

Crochet on!

Wed Feb 14, 01:44:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home


American Christian Fiction Writers