Judy's Desk...Ramblings on Life

I love to do so many things: I crochet, read, and I also write. I believe that it's the act of writing that makes me a writer, not my published works. This blog is a record of my often meandering path as I try and follow my muse.

Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

The short version: crocheting and books...as necessary to my life as breathing!

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Thankful

I'm blessed...and what a better week to acknowledge that fact than Thanksgiving week. I came through the surgery last week with flying colors. There's no pain to speak of, and my DH has been a gem and absolutely incredible during these post-op days. I've had my impatient moments (such as typing one handed!), but am trying to deal with these minor inconveniences one day at a time. So many have it worse than I do. The cast comes off and the few stitches in my wrist will be removed on the 28th. I'm looking forward to scrubbing my floors... well, maybe not that, but...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


American Christian Fiction Writers