Judy's Desk...Ramblings on Life

I love to do so many things: I crochet, read, and I also write. I believe that it's the act of writing that makes me a writer, not my published works. This blog is a record of my often meandering path as I try and follow my muse.

Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

The short version: crocheting and books...as necessary to my life as breathing!

Monday, November 13, 2006

Book Reviews

This is my third attempt at maintaining a blog...and, unfortunately, the last one I had I tried to make some changes to it - and it resulted in my losing all of the book reviews I had written and posted. I'm once again listing all of the books I've reviewed, and I'd ask you to please check them out. I don't recommend books lightly! My book reviws can be found on Amazon.com, cbd.com, and Barnes&Noble.com. The titles are: The Redemption by M.L.Tyndall, The Reluctant Burglar by Jill Elizabeth Nelson, When the Heart Cries by Cindy Woodsmall, Violet Dawn by Brandilyn Collins, and Wishing on Dandelions, by Mary E. DeMuth. Again, please check them out...you won't be disappointed. And my apologies to the authors for not having the complete reviews also posted here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Micky said...

Hope all goes well with the surgery.
Thanks so much for the kind comments. Come back any time.
:)

Tue Nov 14, 08:30:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home


American Christian Fiction Writers