Judy's Desk...Ramblings on Life

I love to do so many things: I crochet, read, and I also write. I believe that it's the act of writing that makes me a writer, not my published works. This blog is a record of my often meandering path as I try and follow my muse.

Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

The short version: crocheting and books...as necessary to my life as breathing!

Thursday, November 30, 2006

I'm baaaack....

...though not quite as good as new, but I'm on my way. The cast came off two days ago. The first evening my arm was free I picked up my crochet hook and worked on my current WIP, stiff fingers and all. Yesterday, the second day, I was on the computer and doing a lot of typing. Today I woke up and there was very little stiffness in my fingers! I think I've discovered my own version of physical therapy. My wrist is still feeling fragile and is tender, so I have to be careful with how I move it, but I'm amazed at how well my recuperation is going so far. I just have to be careful not to rush it - and as a reminder, the wrist is still slightly swollen. I have so many crochet projects I want to return to!! Patience...patience...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


American Christian Fiction Writers