Judy's Desk...Ramblings on Life

I love to do so many things: I crochet, read, and I also write. I believe that it's the act of writing that makes me a writer, not my published works. This blog is a record of my often meandering path as I try and follow my muse.

Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

The short version: crocheting and books...as necessary to my life as breathing!

Friday, January 26, 2007

Mom

Mom passed, peacefully, only one day after my last post. She was much-loved, and the best mother-in-law any woman could ever hope for - which I told her often, especially as I could see the end coming. We will miss the way she used to be before she was destroyed by the cruel illness that had her in its grasp.
May she finally know peace in the arms of the LORD.

2 Comments:

Blogger ScubaCrazy said...

Judi,

Thank you for your heartfelt comments in my blog. I came to see yours and read the post about your mother in law.

I just wanted to return the favor and let you know that my heart goes out to you. I know what you're going through. I pray for Ginger and for you and your family. God bless you all.

Tue Jan 30, 02:38:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers to your family.

Fri Feb 02, 07:56:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home


American Christian Fiction Writers