Judy's Desk...Ramblings on Life

I love to do so many things: I crochet, read, and I also write. I believe that it's the act of writing that makes me a writer, not my published works. This blog is a record of my often meandering path as I try and follow my muse.

Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

The short version: crocheting and books...as necessary to my life as breathing!

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Crochet project updates

I'm making a pink and white baby "quilt" and have just joined a 9-patch block to the star I crocheted...slow progress, but it's progress - and I do have some charity/gift items in the works, too!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning Judith,
I'm an old lady, really new to Crochetville and I was admiring your granny squares done in blue, black (?) and pink. I have had some real failures in quilting and crocheting of late but as soon as I finish the afgan I have been working on (forever it seems), I would like to try that pattern. It's very pretty. I was wondering how large the squares are.
Best,
Betty Lou

Tue Feb 20, 08:21:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home


American Christian Fiction Writers