Judy's Desk...Ramblings on Life

I love to do so many things: I crochet, read, and I also write. I believe that it's the act of writing that makes me a writer, not my published works. This blog is a record of my often meandering path as I try and follow my muse.

Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

The short version: crocheting and books...as necessary to my life as breathing!

Friday, February 16, 2007

My Secret Pal

My unknown SP has been terrific! Contact with emails, ecards and "getting to know you" emails have been waiting for me ever since this swap started - and it's been wonderful! The best part is knowing that you're in someones thoughts and that all they want to do is spoil you and make you feel great!!
Thank you, my friend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


American Christian Fiction Writers