Judy's Desk...Ramblings on Life

I love to do so many things: I crochet, read, and I also write. I believe that it's the act of writing that makes me a writer, not my published works. This blog is a record of my often meandering path as I try and follow my muse.

Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

The short version: crocheting and books...as necessary to my life as breathing!

Friday, February 23, 2007

Present in the Mail!

I wasn't expecting anything from my Secret Pal for a while...but today I had a wonderful surprise! My bright green mailing envelope revealed 3 pattern leaflets - and I don't have any of them - 3 herbal teas and a beautifully embellished journal. The finishing touches were put on by my SP's granddaughter (who happens to share my birthday, no less!) She's the sweetest...and we're getting to know each other through chatty emails and cards, too. It's like chatting with a friend over a cup of coffee! This Secret Pal swap has been terrific. I'm so glad I signed up for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


American Christian Fiction Writers