Judy's Desk...Ramblings on Life

I love to do so many things: I crochet, read, and I also write. I believe that it's the act of writing that makes me a writer, not my published works. This blog is a record of my often meandering path as I try and follow my muse.

Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

The short version: crocheting and books...as necessary to my life as breathing!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

September 11, 2007

Six years later the grief is still there, just under the surface and ready to boil over.
I don't want to get over this; I don't want anyone to forget the pain and horror that we went through that day and the pain that the families and friends of those who were so brutally taken from them still experience.

Life will never be the same for our country. Children growing up now don't know why we have such stringent security measures in place at every public venue, but at airports in particular.

They won't know - unless we tell them - why today is called Patriot Day.

They won't know - unless we tell them - why Newark International Airport was renamed Newark Liberty International Airport.

Let us learn from history so our children's children are not doomed to repeat it.
Lord, be with all those who have suffered loss.

Never Forget

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's crummy here in FL, too. Memorials all over the place.
With so many folks in New Port Richey from NYC, one guy said the name should be changed to New York Richey.

Later,

Tue Sep 11, 03:10:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's crummyin Fl, too. Since a lot of folks in New Port Richey are from NYC, one guy said it should be called New York Richey.

Ro

Tue Sep 11, 03:15:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home


American Christian Fiction Writers