Judy's Desk...Ramblings on Life

I love to do so many things: I crochet, read, and I also write. I believe that it's the act of writing that makes me a writer, not my published works. This blog is a record of my often meandering path as I try and follow my muse.

Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

The short version: crocheting and books...as necessary to my life as breathing!

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

A Time for a New Beginning...

After decluttering my former yarn nest and making it into a true office (thank you, hubby), I now have the incentive I needed to kick start my writing. I also have some ideas in mind to help get my feet wet since I have put any writing on the back burner for over a year.
My first piece that was ever bought and published was non-fiction. I think I need to have my first attempts be from that angle once again. I'll know if it's not working....

1 Comments:

Blogger christine M said...

Good luck with the writing, Judy

Tue Jan 01, 07:49:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home


American Christian Fiction Writers