Judy's Desk...Ramblings on Life

I love to do so many things: I crochet, read, and I also write. I believe that it's the act of writing that makes me a writer, not my published works. This blog is a record of my often meandering path as I try and follow my muse.

Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

The short version: crocheting and books...as necessary to my life as breathing!

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Review of Searching for Spice by Megan DiMaria

In Searching for Spice, Megan DiMaria has hit a home run. You’ll experience a wide range of emotions as you follow Linda and Jerry Revere as they approach their 25th Anniversary. Linda is looking for more romance from her husband and thinks that this is the one thing she needs to make her life complete…until curve balls begin to come her way. You’ll find yourself turning the pages of this wonderfully-told story as fast as I did…and along the way you just might feel, as I did, that you’ve found a “sister” in Linda Revere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


American Christian Fiction Writers