Judy's Desk...Ramblings on Life

I love to do so many things: I crochet, read, and I also write. I believe that it's the act of writing that makes me a writer, not my published works. This blog is a record of my often meandering path as I try and follow my muse.

Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

The short version: crocheting and books...as necessary to my life as breathing!

Friday, October 31, 2008

A Review of: Out of Her Hands

Out of Her Hands is a wonderful read written by Megan DiMaria. We are back with the Revere family, and Linda learns that just when she thinks the hardest part of parenting is behind her she and her husband are about to learn otherwise. Although Out of Her Hands is a work of fiction, as I read this book a truth resonated within my spirit and confirmed something that I’m still learning: God always has lessons for us to learn if our ears are open to hear and receive His wisdom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


American Christian Fiction Writers