Judy's Desk...Ramblings on Life

I love to do so many things: I crochet, read, and I also write. I believe that it's the act of writing that makes me a writer, not my published works. This blog is a record of my often meandering path as I try and follow my muse.

Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

The short version: crocheting and books...as necessary to my life as breathing!

Sunday, September 13, 2009



In the course of his work a few years ago, my hubby went to a nearby town and City Hall. This pond is what he discovered. It always has families of geese and often ducks gliding across it. The first pic is that of the Town Hall from one side of the pond, the second pic is is the view we had from another side of the pond where we sat on a bench. The blue sky, the wildlife and the soft breeze were such a joy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


American Christian Fiction Writers